There is a rolling deadline for submissions, so submit at any time!
# 1: Give youth the opportunity to have their work published and provide a sense of community around the state of Indiana relating to the environment.
#2: Show those outside of our generation what we care about, why we care about it, and why they should as well.
#3: Provide a creative outlet of activism.
Needs some Ideas?
Check out this list and get creative:
1. Write a poem about your favorite place in nature.
2. Make a sign for a climate strike.
3. Bake a cake and decorate it with art depicting the environment.
4. Write an essay on why people should care about a particular aspect of environmental concern.
5. Create a makeup look.
6. Write a letter to a politician, the next generation, or Earth itself.
7. Create a painting, drawing, collage, or digital piece of artwork.
8. Write about a personal experience that impacted you.
9. Share photographs you've taken of nature and write a blurb about why you enjoy that place or piece of nature.
10. Any way you can think of to express your feelings, opinions, or experiences! Get creative!
Email Submission Instructions:
Subject Line “Project Submission(s)”
Title of file: “Name - City: Title of Piece”
Include in document:
Name (if you wish to leave your last name out, you may)
School (will not be made public or published)
City (must be in Indiana)